Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Paintings and Rally Vehicles








I've finally got around to doing a couple of painting studies. This is my first experience with a more painterly style and I love it! It's so much fun and I feel like I learn so much about lighting and composition when doing these studies. The sketches are some quick thumbnail vehicles I worked on while on lunch break at Black and Decker. I was thinking of an off-road rally race that's sort of open to all classes and forms of vehicles. I was really just having fun and taking a break from faucet design. I'm definitely gonna have to take one of these into a painting later!

3 comments:

  1. pretty cool sketches dude!!! also love the paintings...at first glance i thought it was a photograph. great use of colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for giving posts and articles were very amazing. I really liked as a part of the article. With a nice and interesting topics. Has helped a lot of people who do not challenge things people should know. You need more publicize this because many people. Who know about it very few people know this. Success for you....!!!

    ReplyDelete